At Questfield, we believe that a great child is born at the intersection between a good teacher and a good parent. This is why we constantly think of ways to get in touch to parents and actively exchange ideas.
COMMUNICATION AND FEEDBACK:
- Direct communication with the teacher on the phone or by email after the end of the curricular activities (after 2 PM).
- Weekly note to parents introducing the weekly book and activities.
- Detailed bi-annual assessments (February, June) on all areas of development.
- Newsletters announcing the latest news and events in school.
- Parent questionnaires.
- Facebook account
- Media Server/virtual board where you will find all the Note to parents and pictures of various activities; username and password to be transmitted via class teachers.
- Regular communication by email or sms informing you of the various current activities.