Our Secondary programme provides increased focus on core skills such as reasoning, analysis, research, debating and leadership, which are fundamental to students’ continued success. Our teachers are not only watchful over academic results but also assist students’ emotional development on their path towards the later stages of their education. Our small class sizes foster a truly supportive and personalised environment that is critical during these decisive years. The purpose of our Secondary bilingual curriculum is to provide students with a wide variety of experiences and opportunities which will allow them to discover and develop skills and passions, but also to provide them with a solid academic base, either for the National Evaluation in Grade 8 (Romanian line) or for their two-year IGCSE programme starting in Year 10 (International line).
QUESTFIELD SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Bilingual school
- Unique educational concept based on books
- Maximum number of classes in English included in the core curriculum
- Class extensions available that guarantee a solid academic base according to the chosen line of study:
Romanian (National Evaluation in grade 8) or International (IGCSE starting in Year 10)
- Differentiated teaching
- Interactive and dynamic learning environment
- Debate, Drama and Personal Development classes in the core curriculum
- Coding classes
- French lessons in the core curriculum
- Leader in Me programme starting 2020
- Cambridge exam preparation
- Experiential activities
- Transformational teachers, highly experienced in international systems
- Ultimate extracurricular clubs, based on the 21st century skills: Model United Nations (MUN), Entrepreneurship, Creative Writing, German
- Generous campus with playgrounds, heated outdoor pool, tennis court
- Healthy menu (breakfast, fruit snack, lunch and afternoon snack), fresh fruits and vegetables, white sugar-free snacks
- Rigorous medical triage – periodic disinfection of all indoor areas through professional nebulisation
- School psychologist
- Wellbeing department focused on achieving the full potential of our community members and
building healthy relationships with our students, parents and staff.
Questfield is one of top 10 international educational institutions in Bucharest that, since 2003 follows the British curriculum principles, being also accredited by the National Ministry of Education of Romania. Questfield consists of a Crèche, a Nursery, a School and a Summer School.